Thursday 29 March 2007

Relief.

Relief in more than one sense of the word. My exam is over, and I feel like a weight's been lifted. My outlook is much sunnier as of now, even though the weather's taken a turn for the worse (it was beautifully sunny yesterday, so much so that I got into my summer mood, but today it's drizzling miserably). I've got a meeting with my personal tutor on Wednesday to get this whole truanting-from-work thing sorted out. I feel like I'm taking my life back into my own hands.

Relief in another sense - I fiddled myself stupid yesterday. I didn't even get the vibrator out - just went for it with my fingers, time after time after time, until I was technically orgasming, feeling the release, but not feeling the rush of pleasure. That's never happened to me before, but then again I've never had such a long session in one go before either.

The New Boy gets back next week (as far as I know). Still adoring him. Can't wait.

No comments: