Monday 19 March 2007

A Little Deeper.

I feel I should give more background on who I am, so people reading this can get a better feel for me. Erm, so to speak. So let me tell you something central to my life:

I like men. I like sex. I'm what might be termed "a bit slaggy".

Last night I made a list of the men I've slept with - the total was 17. I know the names of 13 of them; 4 are anonymous. 4 were serious boyfriends, 1 was a friend with benefits, 6 were friends of friends, 6 were complete strangers (and remain so, as it happens.) 4 were alcohol-fueled mistakes and I woke up the next morning willing to gnaw my arm off to get away.

1 took my virginity. 1 introduced me to the joys of dirty sex. 1 said he loved me after a week. 1 never said he loved me over the course of eight months. 1 had the most amazing body I've ever had the good luck to get my hands on. 1 thought he was my third, when actually he was my sixth. 1 taught me how to give the ultimate blow job. 1 made me feel like a slut, and not in a good way.

But I'm not ashamed. Why should I be?

No comments: