Friday 23 March 2007

Woo!

I met a man last night. For the first time in a long long time I met a man who gives me the stomach flip. He's so damn cute, it's not even funny. And really sweet too. And he has interesting hair.

We met at a party, then he turned up in the pub my friends and I had moved on to, then it turned out he lives in the same building as my friend's friend, who we went to visit after the pub shut. I was pretty hammered by this stage, but I remember sitting next to him on the sofa and talking away about...something, I forget what. Then I'm pretty sure I asked him if he was planning to kiss me, and he must've said yes because we launched into a snogathon that lasted for the best part of an hour, I think - put it this way, when we came up for air the room was empty; twenty-odd people had disappeared without me noticing.

It was about 5a.m. at this stage, so we went to bed. Not to sleep, obviously. He went down on me without me having to hint - extra points for that. And he didn't seem to mind me telling him to bite my nipples harder; I think it kind of turned him on, actually. We didn't do everything, but we did plenty.

I woke up at 10 to find my period had started. Nice timing, Flo! I just put my pants on and didn't say anything, he doesn't need to be faced with that after one night together. We kissed goodbye on the street and some girl walking past went "woo!" Damn right, woo!

So now I'm at home feeling sick with nerves - that's a sign that I really like someone. The last time I felt like this was with The Ex Who I'm Still Not Over.

He'd better bloody ring me.

No comments: