Thursday 31 May 2007

Like flies to a sugar bowl.

This is getting ridiculous. Last night, for the third time in as many months, I didn't even have to leave the comfort of my own kitchen to find someone to fuck.

We were supposed to go to the pub, but then my friends got stoned and I was too involved in Big Brother to move, so we just had drinks in the flat instead. When we were all good and hammered, two of my flatmates came home with a couple of guys they knew - turns out one of them comes from the next town over to my hometown, so we got talking. Somehow that graduated to "can I have your number?", then the dancing started (that tells you how mashed we all were - in 8 months of living here, we have never once had an impromptu dance party in the kitchen). It was just a short step from that to being dragged into my room and stripped of my clothes.

I didn't even have to try. Honestly, it's getting far too easy.

Good sex, not the most well-endowed of men, but made up for it in enthusiasm. Plus something he said really pushed my buttons without him even knowing it: "You're so sexy, I just want to bite you." Rrrrooowwrr!

There was an awkward moment when we did it the second time - once we'd finished, the condom was nowhere to be found. I immediately started planning how soon I could get to the doctors, but a quick trip to the loo and a bit of digging around solved the problem. It was an incredibly weird feeling, rooting around in my own ladygarden; I don't go in there very often, preferring to concentrate on the exterior, plus I'm quite small so it was a struggle to get enough fingers in there to retrieve the poor lost rubber. But retrieve it I did. Hopefully an experience that will never be repeated.

Anyway, I think we'll be going out for drinks on Friday, so that's nice.

As for the man I've been sleeping with on and off for the past month (the one mentioned below, whom I quite like but who chose exam revision over sex - I forgave him for that, incidentally), well, I sent him a message two days ago and he still hasn't got back to me. Therefore all privileges are suspended until further notice, leaving me free to "see" other people. You snooze, you lose.

3 comments:

ellagood said...

and "then the dancing started"

i love that.

infusing eloquence with easiness is an admirable trait. being serious...

Daniel Patrick Griffin said...

what's with england's love of big brother? i really don't understand that.

i really believe that that tv show and perhaps the kaiser chiefs are preventing the states and the uk from reaching a true cultural understanding.

norelle said...

It's the smug feeling you get from sitting at home watching a bunch of shrieking chavs and thinking "well, no matter how bad it gets, I've still got a long way to fall."

You left Robbie Williams off your list, by the way. We don't even want him over here, so lord knows why his record company thinks you lot will be any more receptive.