Thursday 17 May 2007

A quick tip:

If I invite you over and you say no, you've got to revise for exams, that's fine. I'm not unreasonable, I know how tough exams can be.

If I text you to invite you over after said exams and you don't respond, ok then. Maybe the message didn't go through, or you're out with your friends celebrating said exam cessation.

If I send you a message flat-out asking you to do something this weekend (Friday or Saturday, I'm easy (in more ways than one)) and you don't have the courtesy to reply...well, bearing in mind I'm a bloody good fuck and you're not even my usual type, I have one question:

Who's the bigger fool? You or me?

2 comments:

ellagood said...

you if you let him over this weekend after he drunk texts you.

oh, eh, whatever, who is ella to preach.

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh at what ella said. I think you are right, he is the bigger fool and now you can move on to greener pastures. Good for you for not letting his problems get to you.