Wednesday 9 May 2007

I got laid!

Hurrah!

Sunday night started out as a night in - Friday had been a big one and Saturday was spent coming down, so Sunday was supposed to be relaxing and early night-ish. However, my flatmate O came home from her weekend away, still drunk from 4 days of solid drinking, and before I knew it the two of us were knocking back vodka like there was no tomorrow. Some people she knows were going to this drum&bass night, which was practically right next door to our place, so we decided to tag along.

I swear to god, it was so hot I thought I was going to pass out (this was the place, not the sex. I'll get to that in a minute.) I had a couple of shots of tequila and danced for about 3 hours straight, then when I was sweaty as all hell, started looking around for a potential victim. Voila - there was one, not two feet away from me, giving me the eye. I danced over and stole a sip of his beer (that always seems to be a winner, somehow) and he offered to buy me a drink of my own, so we wandered to the bar...to find it closed! It was only 2 o'clock, the place was hotter than Hades, and I was dying for a sip of water, but it was not to be. So I invited him back to my room for "a drink".

Once there, he looked at the photos on my wall and said "Oh, that's [insert my best friend's name here]." We'll call her B - she and I were at university together the first time, in the Midlands, and she has absolutely no connection to where I am now. Turns out he went to that uni too, a year or so below us, and lived with her in third year, when she and I were on non-speakers. So he knows her and all the other people I once lived with (before they shunned me, but that's another story).

How random is that? Out of the however many hundred people were in the building that night, I pick him. The world is ridiculously small, I'm telling you.

Anyway, we proceeded to get it on for the next 8 hours - I think we slept for about 20 minutes the whole time. He'd taken something that meant he found it really hard to shoot his load, so it was like having my own Real Doll, except not creepy. I just went to town. Normally I don't spend much time on top because I don't really know what I'm doing up there and I get a bit self-conscious after about 2 minutes, but he sort of coached me through it and the upshot was, I reeeeealllly enjoyed myself. Still no orgasm, but it was so much fun regardless.*

And now...I think I quite like him, against my better judgement. We've been texting, but he's got exams to revise for and I'm back at my parents' this weekend so I probably won't see him until next week. But I will see him, because I haven't been sorted out like that for a long long time, and I want more.

*Just realised I haven't mentioned my inability to come with someone else in the room. Will produce a post about that soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, if you come when by yourself, then you know you can. So the trick is just practice, practice and practice. And that's the fun part!! ;-)

Can I ask a really personal question? Do the guys use their fingers on you or give you oral? Cause in the beginning that's the only way I could get primed for an orgasm from intercourse.

Sorry if I went too far...