Monday 28 May 2007

Last night was horrendous.

We'd been looking forward to this drum&bass night for weeks, but unfortunately the pills we took were...just not good. My flatmate and I were both really nauseous, then we went really incredibly cold, and even though we took them 24 hours ago, we're both still up now (in an edgy, paranoid, I've ground my teeth down to stumps, why are my pupils still the size of dinner plates way). I haven't slept for 36 hours, it's just not happening. Now, I've only done pills four times in my life, but I've never had an experience like this one before and hopefully I never will again. I feel absolutely wretched.

Plus I was supposed to meet my potential new man there, but I felt so ill that I just had to go home. Good job really, because it turns out he and his mates had a dodgy batch as well and were in the same boat as my flatmate and me.

Christ. I wonder what was in them?

1 comment:

ellagood said...

don't do pills.

drink. smoke a joint. do some coke. but don't take pills. bad news.

trust ella.