Wednesday 16 May 2007

Restless sleep.

The other night I had a dream about the hospital I used to work in. I was delivering something to the secure unit (in reality there is no secure unit, but you know, subconscious) and they accidentally locked me in. When I finally got out one of the patients followed me and I was trying to run away but my feet wouldn't move fast enough. I hate that dream-running thing - I either bounce along above the ground, occasionally putting a foot down to keep me going, or I'm desperate to go faster but all I can do is keep plodding along at walking pace. It's so frustrating and it always leaves me with a feeling of dread when I wake up.

Anyone know anything about dreams? And while you're at it, what about dreaming your teeth are falling out? That's another one I have quite regularly. The only other thing that recurrs is orgasming in my sleep, but I think I can explain that one prety well for myself.

1 comment:

jillian said...

I have the teeth dreams. Bizarre shit.

http://idlebrains.wordpress.com/