Tuesday 2 October 2007

I met a man!

Again.

He's cute and kind of odd looking (exactly my type) and he's got a great accent and he smells sexy - pheromones rather than Lynx Africa, which I actually love shut up. You know when a guy puts his hands above his head and you get a whiff of him and go "ooooh!" Yeah, that.

And this one is NOT going to go to Morocco and come home with a girlfriend. Still not over that, in case you can't tell.

The only thing is, he's got the same name as my cousin, which is a bit weird. And once again I used sex as an icebreaker, despite my plan to keep my legs shut. Still, I'm seeing him again so it's not quite as whorish. And it was sooooooo good. One more point on the Non-Self-Induced-Orgasm board. I rode that boy so hard I'm walking bow-legged today. I, erm, called in sick for work (on my second day, nice one) but all in all, not a bad day [/Jim Halpert].

1 comment:

Andrea said...

love 'the office' reference...

it's always so fun meeting a new fella...
and getting to know them and love OR HATE
them!

word.