Tuesday 30 October 2007

I feel like shit today.

Last night was fantastic. I went to my drunken hook up boy's house (we've slept together about five times over the past few months but always at my place so this was all new) and it is AMAZING. It's in the middle of nowhere, by a river, the house is huge, they've got a freakin HOT TUB in the garden...I got really drunk so it's all a bit of a blur but there was definitely naked hot tub action at some point. Then we slept all curled up together, and he kept kissing my back and my neck and it was so lovely...

...and now I feel like shit. He dropped me off at home about two hours ago and I've been on the verge of tears ever since. I feel like I just want to be back there rather than sitting here with nothing to do. It's not that I'm in love with him or anything, I just like the closeness and I want more of it. He's completely unreadable - there was the snuggling and affection last night, but I don't feel like I can ring him or text him for a couple of days now in case he thinks I'm getting clingy and all that crap.

Oh god, I don't know. I just don't want to be on my own right now, but unfortunately I have no choice.

No comments: