Thursday 27 September 2007

The return.

I go back to my course on Monday. Can't wait, if only because I'll be out of my parents' house and back into my own space. No more hiding the condoms and the vibrators and the pills. It'll be paraphernalia agogo, illicit substances strewn on every surface.

But there are going to be big changes. I've decided I'm not going to sleep with just anyone who bothers to look at me. My new bed is going to be pristine until I meet someone I really really like (the click will be necessary). And, of course, I'll be exhausted from spending eight hours a day at the hospital, trying not to spew at the sight of peoples' eyes being popped out of their sockets [I originally typed "sickets" there, which says a lot about my state of mind].

Eyes, eeeeuuuuuwwwwww!!!!!!!

Right, hopefully that's it out of my system.

No comments: