Wednesday 25 July 2007

I've just remembered

I went to see a clairvoyant about a year ago, and he said he could see a baby in my life in the next twelve months. Now, I'm the first to call bullshit when it comes to the supernatural, but that's kind of spooky. Of course, it's possible that his words were in the back of my mind when I came off the Pill and I was subconsciously daring the universe to prove him right.

He also said I'd get involved with a man from Yorkshire. I thought that was the guy I met a few months ago, who I was head over heels about, but then he swanned off to Morocco and met some other girl, so I guess it's not him. I'm inclined to take that as proof that psychics are pulling it all out of their arses, but rationally I know that's only because I liked him so much and he found someone better. That's not evidence against the psychic community, that's just a bitter women pining over what could've been.

2 comments:

ellagood said...

he didn't find someone "better"

comparing people is like comparing apples and oranges.

everyone has different tastebuds.

you'll find your flavor soon.

norelle said...

You know what? ella, I need you to follow me around all day or maybe sit on my shoulder, because your last few comments are really helping to remind me that life ain't all bad. Thank you xx

P.S. I totally agree on the missionary position.