Tuesday 24 April 2007

Oh no

No no no no no.

This morning I woke up and was almost immediately consumed by a sense of dread. You know that feeling, where you can't quite remember what you've done but you're sure it's something awful? Usually I just have to roll over and it's there next to me, snoring away. Ah ha ha.

But no, it wasn't one of those mornings - I was definitely alone. Something else...and then it came back to me. Last night, while pissed on Strongbow (it was 50p a can, don't judge me) I sent the New Boy a message. Quite an incoherent message, along the lines of "why haven't you rung me I quite like you just tell me to get lost if you want". The kind of message I'm usually on the receiving end of, which makes me think the person who has sent it is desperate and incapable of taking a hint.

And now I am that desperado.

Bear in mind I've met this man once, weeks ago, and ok we spent the night together but still, he owes me nothing. It's not like we'd been out a few times and then he dropped off the face of the earth. ONE encounter. He's going to think I'm such a stalker.

Hnnngh! Idiot.

No comments: