Sunday 8 April 2007

Yawn.

I'm aware that the last couple of posts have been rather downbeat - even, dare I say, dull? That's because I'm getting no action right now, not even a sniff of action. I'm at my parents' house for Easter, hence no boozing, no nights out, no men. Trust me, once I get back to Manchester things will perk up.

Having said that, I had text sex with my ex the other night (yes, the one I'm still not over). It was fun - I don't know what came over me, but I took on this dominatrix persona that I've never encountered in myself before. Not sure if I'll ever explore it in real life, since I don't think I could pull it off without dying of embarrassment. I'd have to be pretty hammered, and when I'm in that state I like to lie back and have my hands pinned over my head, that sort of thing. Perhaps if I could find a state between "sober" and "the room is spinning"...

Watched the Boat Race yesterday. What is it about posh boys? Whenever Boat Race day rolls around (and whenever I watch the rugby, truth be told) I start thinking I'd like nothing better than to marry an Oxbridge graduate and live in his family's country pile with a brood of Labradors and maybe a horse or two. Or maybe it's the sight of sixteen 6 foot 6 men in lycra that gets the blood rushing straight to my expensive place. Yeah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, am I your first commenter? I skimmed your archives but I'm not sure if I missed someone...

Also, have I discovered a lurker? I don't believe you have ever commented at my blog. If so, sorry, I've forgotten.

Anyway, found you through my stat counter, somebody came to my site through your link here.

Good luck getting yourself all sorted out. I'm on depression meds right now, things are much better than they were three months ago!! And, I've never tried the dominatrix role, but it might be kind of fun!

So ... say hi at my site once in a while if you are reading. ;-)

Irish and Jew said...

Agreed on the rugby tip, those men are sexy. If you are into hot men beating each other up you should check out UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship). It's brutal, but the backstories are great, and so are the tight shorts that they fight in.

-Jew