Friday 15 June 2007

Finally!

Well slap me round the chops with a halibut. Last night, for the very first time ever, I had an orgasm at the hands of another person. We were just messing around, he was behind me playing with my clit, and suddenly I realised there was a distinct possibility I was going to come. So instead of tensing up, worrying I was taking too long and just faking it, I got determined and concentrated and the next thing you know - boom! I was so proud of myself.

He definitely noticed the difference between that one and all the times before when I'd been faking - he said "I can feel you throbbing" - so now I guess my faking days are over because he's totally going to know. But maybe that's a good thing. If it's happened once, it can happen again, right?

3 comments:

LA Guy said...

Congratulations on losing your O virginity.

Welcome to the club. We're having jackets made.

It's only going to get better from here. Much, much better.

Saranonymous said...

A heartfelt congratulations!

That is a wonderful thing right there, really and truly. It *will* happen again!

I know what you mean about worrying you're taking too long or whatever, but in my experience many guys actually enjoy pleasuring a woman, and don't view it as a chore at all. Sometimes it's hard to shut that mind off and be selfish about your pleasure, but it's so worth it! :)

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I am so proud!!!