Thursday 14 June 2007

Date!

I'm going out with the second of my two men (the one I met in my kitchen, not the one who disappears for weeks at a time) tonight, and I'm wearing the most awesome top ever. It's also the most revealing top I've worn in a long long time.

I mean, I used to wear stuff like this constantly when I was 18/19/20, but then I went on the Pill and filled out all over, and since then I've been convering up like a mofo. But I was shopping the other day, tried this top on and just thought fuck it. If I don't wear stuff like this now, before I know it my tits will be in my shoes and I'll be cursing myself for not making the most of my youth. Plus the girls are looking super good right now because I'm about 12 hours away from my period. Let's hope it has the decency to wait until morning and not do its usual "surprise! It's 3a.m. and you've just woken up to find your sheets covered in blood!" act, because I'm not sure how this guy will feel about dealing with menstroooation. And he'll be spending the night, obviously. That goes without saying.

So yeah, I feel pretty good. I'm also wearing heels for the first time in a long time, and last time I wore these shoes I misjudged some stairs and fell on my arse in front of a very amused bouncer. So if I don't post in a few days you'll know I slipped on some cobbles and ended up in hospital with a broken leg. Wish me luck!

No comments: