Monday 9 June 2008

Oh yeah

Pub golf!

Well, basically you get dressed up in golf clothes (for me that meant a polo shirt and a visor), there's a drink assigned to each bar that you go to, and a par for each one. So in the first bar it might be a pint of lager at par three, which means you have to drink it in three gulps. I remember the first four bars we went to...after that, nothing. We all had little score cards to fill out, and mine just stops halfway through with a big pen mark through the centre of it. That pretty much sums up the night. Apparently I got right to the end (there is photographic evidence to support this) but I just do not remember.

There is also photographic evidence that I kissed at least two girls that night. Now, I'm the most heterosexual person you'll ever meet - I got to the age of 24 without ever snogging a woman, not even in a game of truth or dare or whatever. And then BAM! Two in one night. Not that I remember any of it. What a waste.

So yeah, that's pub golf. It's lethal but so much fun!

1 comment:

per.pri said...

I have to organise one of these I think...

;)

Sounds like you had a great one!

:)