Wednesday 11 June 2008

It never fails.

Monday, I blogged about being so happy with my new boyfriend. Tuesday, I threw a party at my flat. Wednesday morning, he tells me that at the party this girl we both know kissed him, and he's been in love with her for years, and the kiss stirred up all his emotions, and he realised he doesn't actually feel anything for me.

I've cried so much my eyes feel like they're going to fall out.

The best part is, about two hours after he broke up with me, she texted him saying she doesn't see him in that way and doesn't want to be with him. So now no-one's happy.

5 comments:

TSTuesday said...

Good God. I'm sorry. Why did she kiss him in the first place??

norelle said...

Because she was drunk, according to the message she sent me on Facebook yesterday. A Facebook apology, isn't that nice?

If I see her anytime soon I'm going to put her head through a wall, I swear to god.

So@24 said...

Eeek. A sad triangle.

per.pri said...

Oh my.

I've been in a 'sad triangle' (good phrase so@24), I know how you feel.

And a Facebook apology has got to be one of the most pathetic and inexcusable things ever. Next to text-dumping and drunk-kissing a guy that's taken who you don't really like.

We're here if you want to vent. ;)

(((Hugs)))

Subway Gal said...

You've gotta be able to take some comfort and even allow yourself a smile in knowing that karma is a bitch and he got what he deserved.