Saturday 10 November 2007

Is there such a thing

as too big a penis?

Because I met a guy on Tuesday, and we've spent the last 4 days together, and I really like him, and his cock is MASSIVE. But he takes ages to come, so it starts off as "ooh yeah" and ends up as "oh...yeah."

He's adorable though. And he's not going to disappear into the great beyond (ok, I've said that before but this time I can guarentee it because he's pretty enthusiastic about me).

But yeah, the huge dick thing. On the plus side, he knows what to do with it. On the minus side, I'm on this stupid pill which makes my period unpredicable, so he's only ever known me while I'm bleeding. On the plus side again, he doesn't seem to mind that. Anyone have any tips for what to do with a giant penis?

I'm not meeting father of my aborted foetus tonight. He texted me a couple of days ago saying "sorry, really busy on Sat. Think we should forget the whole thing." Ok dude, you've just made my dilemma a whole lot easier. Never thought I'd be thanking you, but thanks a million!

No comments: