Tuesday 11 March 2008

Oh, this sucks.

I'm having a spell of attracting people who I'm not attracted to in return. This happens every so often, and it feels good on one hand (the incredibly shallow hand, admittedly) but on the other hand, it sucks. I like both these guys as friends, and I enjoy hanging out with them, so how do I tell them I'm not interested in anything more without making the situation permanently weird?

And also, where are all the suitable men? Do you know how long it's been since I was with someone who I felt "The Click" with? Coming up for 3 FREAKING YEARS. I mean, that's not normal is it. Okay, I met a guy who I definitely clicked with about a year ago, but then he buggered off to Morocco and met someone else before we had time to develop it and I haven't seen him since, so that doesn't really count. And even if it did, it's still been a year since then.

God I miss The Click.

3 comments:

So@24 said...

Easy. The best way to let your guy friends know you're just friends.

The ol "I love you. You're like my brother". It's endearing and that'll set him straight.

Might sting a little bit for him at first, but it's like a bandaid

norelle said...

Now that's a good tip, I'm definitely going to have to try it.

Thanks SO@24, you're so great. Like a brother.

Anonymous said...

I miss you.