Wednesday 13 February 2008

No sex in February, woo!

Yep, the abstinence is going well so far. One whole week since the start of Lent, and all I've done is share a bed with a guy. That was last night, actually - we went to the pub quiz and I started talking to this bloke on the team next to us, and the next thing you know I've invited myself back to his house. I've got to stop drinking during the week. But the point is, I kept my pants on the whole time. Plus I get extra credit for the fact that I haven't actually had sex this month at all, the last time was the 31st Jan.*

So, a week with no sex and no chocolate and I haven't yet cracked up. Maybe this isn't going to be as hard as I thought.

*Yes, I've started writing down who I sleep with and when. It's just good sense.

1 comment:

So@24 said...

Pfff.

A month? I can do that with my eyes shut and two hands tied behind my back.

Not by choice.

God I'm lonely.